What is your return/exchange policy?
When can I expect my refund?
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return to us within 30 days.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return/exchange.
- Only items that have been unused, unworn, and in the original condition will be eligible for a refund.
How do I return my purchase?
- Once we have received your return and have inspected the item, we will send you an email notifying you that the return has been received and approved.
- Once approved your original method of payment will be credited. It may take several days for your bank or credit card company to process the credit.
- Note that all shipping charges are nonrefundable.
What if my item is damaged, defective, or incorrect?
Please email us at email@example.com to start the return.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase (the packing slip included with your purchase will suffice) for all returns and exchanges.
- All ties and pocket squares must be returned in the original tie box and mailed in a mailer bag or box to protect the tie.
- If you are returning an item over $75, we suggest that you consider a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance.
What forms of payment do you take?
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you. We will gladly replace any defective or damaged goods.
Do you ship internationally?
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments.
Do you offer gift cards?
- At this time we are not set up to ship internationally; however, special arrangements can be made with all shipping expenses to be covered by the purchaser.
How long before my order ships?
- At this time we do not offer gift cards. We do anticipate that gift cards will be available in the future.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- We try process all orders within 24 hours to 48 hours.
- Orders may be changed or cancelled if they are not already in the shipping process.